Thank you for considering SmartStory.ai services for your content performance needs. Before using our platform and Chrome Extension, we kindly ask that you carefully review and agree to our Terms of Service.
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using our platform, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our services.
- Description of Services Our company provides a content performance prediction platform that utilizes artificial intelligence to analyze and predict the success of headlines. Users can access examples of successful headlines from previous stories and receive prescriptions for new headlines. The platform is intended for use by publishers and editors.
- User Conduct By using our platform, you agree to the following:
- You will not use our services for any unlawful purposes or in any way that violates any applicable laws.
- You will not post or share any content that is illegal, harmful, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- You will not use our platform to harass, bully, or intimidate other users.
- You will not attempt to access or disrupt our platform's servers or networks.
- Intellectual Property Our platform and all its content, including but not limited to text, images, and software, are owned by us and protected by intellectual property laws. You may not copy, modify, distribute, or create derivative works based on our content without our prior written consent.
- Disclaimer of Warranties We provide our platform on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties or guarantees of any kind. We do not warrant that our platform will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall our company be liable for any damages arising from the use of our platform, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages. Our liability shall be limited to the amount paid by you for our services.
- Termination We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to our platform at any time, without notice or liability, for any reason.
- Changes to Terms We may revise these Terms of Service at any time, without notice. By continuing to use our platform, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
- Governing Law These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Delaware, United States.
- Entire Agreement These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and our company and supersede all prior agreements or understandings, whether written or oral, regarding our platform.
By using our services, you agree to these Terms of Service. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com